I graduated from the University of Western Ontario as a General Dentist in 1987, and practiced general dentistry for 7 years. I continued on to Oregon Health Sciences University, graduating as a Certified Specialist in Orthodontics in 1995. My family and I chose to move back to our hometown and I have practiced here as an Orthodontist since that time.
My education in dentistry and orthodontics, as well as my time in private practice, has provided me with a strong, well-rounded foundation of knowledge and experience.
- D.D.S. Degree, University of Western Ontario School of Dentistry
- Specialty training and certificate in orthodontics Oregon Health Sciences University
- Served 10 years as a Canadian Army officer, with service in Canada, the U.S., Germany, Cyprus, and at sea in the Pacific. Awarded the U.N. Peacekeeping Medal.
By participating in continuing education courses year-round, I am able to stay current with the latest technology and orthodontic treatments. My patients deserve the best, and continuing education allows me to provide my patients with more options and better results. I am a member of the following professional associations:
- Canadian Association of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Ontario Association of Orthodontists
- Canadian Dental Association
- Ontario Dental Association
- Essex County Dental Society (Past President)
- Dr. Dionne is a member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honour Society. http://www.oku.org
Outside the Office
Being one of 6 children born and raised in Windsor, I feel I have strong family ties to the Windsor Essex County area. I share my life with my lovely wife Carolyn, and have two awesome children, Gabrielle and Alexandre. I have many interests, but really enjoy hunting, fishing, aviation, active sports and of course Orthodontics! I look forward to meeting you in our office and to giving you a smile that will take you Straight into the Future.